Cloudpermit provides applicants the ability to add parties to the application. The Parties to the Application section is included in the application workspace.
All stakeholders in the application have access to this section. They can send invitations to the selected parties. However, only those parties to which the applicants have granted permission to modify may change the party's card and decide in which role they are in the application.
Additionally, only the roles of Applicant and Agent will automatically get full permissions to the application. Other roles may have limited permissions. This information is saved on the party's card, where you can quickly check the defined permission.
- Scroll to Parties to the Application.
- Select the party card and click the blue pencil icon on the card.
- Despite the role, all invited parties will have permission to access and read the application to which they have been invited.
- The Invitee will also see the Sender's name and the address of the subject property.
- Note: An Applicant and an Agent will automatically have full permission for the workspace.
- Additionally, you can give additional permission to the role. There are two options to choose from:
- Modify application gives editing permission to the respective workspace, excluding submitting. Only the Applicant and Agent can submit applications. For example, if you select the role of "Designer" and grant the person permission to modify the application, the designer role can edit, add, and remove data. Additionally, Applicant, Agent, Property Owner, and Payer can also view bills in the application.
- Cloudpermit automatically saves your changes on the party card.