The user interface for Cloudpermit has a number of features that can help you work faster and better. One of them is the "Tasks and Requests" section of the dashboard. It displays the actions that you must take for applications, permits, and planning approvals. It is a kind of notification board to which Cloudpermit sends automated notifications about required tasks in your application. Some of the above notifications will also be sent to your mailbox.
What notifications does the "Tasks and Requests" board display?
The "Tasks and Requests" section notifies you about the following:
- It displays the invitations you have received to collaborate in the invitees application workspaces.
- It displays automated notifications about your overdue payments.
- It shows your change requests made by municipal authorities.
- It shows if the municipal authority has added a new form to your application during the review round.
- If your application is missing any attachments, a message will show up here telling you to upload it.
- When your permit is ready, a notification will appear telling your permit is awaiting for your digital sign off.
You can enter the application workspace by selecting the action and clicking the arrow at the end of the row.