Cloudpermit allows users to send and receive messages in the application. The in-built Messaging workspace is accessible from the Dashboard header, workspace card, and workspace header of applications.
The Messaging workspace allows all involved parties to communicate in the application.
The public message thread is accessible to all parties in the application. Everybody can send public messages and reply to them in the same workspace.
In this section, you will learn how to send and reply to a public message in Cloudpermit.
- Enter the Messaging workspace from the Cloudpermit header (Messages) or click the Show messages hyperlink in the application.
- The Public workspace opens by default.
- Type the message into the text field and click the arrow to send it over.
- The sent message appears in the message thread.
- Click Close to shut down the workspace.
- After the Recipient has replied to the message, you will have a notification icon about the received message on the Cloudpermit header (Messages).
- Click Messages.
- Select the application under Messages. The workspace messages view opens up.
- Select the message and click Reply.
- Type your message into the text field and click the arrow to send it over.
- The response message is sent to the Recipient.