Cloudpermit provides applicants with the ability to add parties to the application. The "Parties to the Application" section is included in the application workspace. All stakeholders in the application have access to this section. They can send invitations to the selected parties. However, only those parties to whom the applicants have granted permission to modify may change the party's card and decide which role they play in the application.
Additionally, only the roles of applicant and agent will automatically get full permissions to the application. Other roles may have limited permissions. This information is saved on the party's card, where you can quickly check the defined permission.
- Scroll to "Parties to the Application." Select the party card and click the blue pencil symbol on the card.
- Regardless of role, all invited parties will have access to and read the application to which they have been invited. The sender's name and the address of the subject property will also be visible to the invitee. The Applicant and Agent will have full access to the workspace by default.
You can grant the role additional permissions. There are two options available:
- The "modify application" grants editing permission to the workspace but not submission. The Applicant and the Agent can only submit applications. For example, if you assign the role of "Designer" to someone and permit them to modify the application, the designer role can edit, add, and remove data.
- The "add new applications" allows the user to create, for example, supplemental applications to the current application.
- Bills that exist in the "Fees & Payments" section of the workspace can be viewed by the Applicant, Agent, Property Owner, and Payer.
Cloudpermit saves your changes to the party card automatically.