Cloudpermit provides the ability to add parties to collaborate on the application. The Parties to the Application section is included in the application workspace. All stakeholders in the application have access to the section. They can send invitations to the selected parties to collaborate on the application. Once you have been invited to collaborate on an application, you will be notified via email.
- Open your mail inbox and search for the email from Cloudpermit.
- Read the instructions carefully in the email message. Click the Accept invitation link.
- You will enter the Cloudpermit login page.
- Log in to Cloudpermit.
- The invitation is in the Task and requests section. By accepting the invitation, you will enter the application to which the Applicant has sent you the invitation to collaborate. By declining the invitation, you are not able to enter the application.
The Inviter will be notified via email about your decision to accept or decline the invitation.
- You have now accepted the invitation and may collaborate on the application.