Cloudpermit allows you to invite others to work on the application with you. All stakeholders can access the "Parties to the Application" section from the application workspace.
You will be notified via email if you have received a party invitation. You can accept or decline it in your Cloudpermit dashboard.
It's important to note that if you are an invitee, you can't send another invite if you've already sent an invitation to the same email address and the invitation is in the "pending" status.
- You have received an email from Cloudpermit. Click the "Accept invitation" link in the email to enter the Cloudpermit login.
- Log in to Cloudpermit by using your credentials.
- Your invitation appears in the "Tasks and Requests" section of your dashboard.
- By accepting the invitation, you will enter the application to which you have received the invitation to collaborate.
- By declining the invitation, you are not able to enter the application.
Accepting the invitation
- Click "Accept." You will be redirected to the application.
- Your party card appers in the "Parties to the Application" section and it has a label "Invite accepted." You can now begin collaboration in the application.
Declining the invitation
- Click "Decline" in your "Tasks & Requests" section.
- The invitation has been removed from your dashboard.
- Your party card will be marked as "invite declined" in the application workspace. The invitee cannot resend a new invite to you unless the person hasn't first remove the declined party card from the application.
- If you are an invitee and want to send a new invitation to the person who declined the invitation, remove the party card, click the "trash bin" symbol on the card and create a new party invitation.