The user interface for Cloudpermit has some helpful features that will help you work faster and better in Cloudpermit. Registered users will be taken to the Cloudpermit dashboard after logging in. The dashboard is a single screen that can be scrolled but cannot be changed.
The dashboard displays all of the critical information about your applications. It can be used for the following purposes:
- Begin creating new applications.
- Track your required actions in the "Tasks and Requests" section.
- Look for apps by product, name, address, PID, or PIN.
- Filter applications using predefined filtering criteria per products.
- Display application properties on an interactive map under the "Results" section.
- Display filtered application in a detailed list view under the "Results" section.
- Maintain a record of the status of applications and permits.