A search function is available on the Cloudpermit dashboard. It's helpful if you have a large number of applications in various stages of processing or if you've applied to several municipalities.
On the other hand, the municipal authority always has multiple applications, so the search functionality will significantly ease and speed up their work. Selecting criteria such as status, category, permit expiry, and municipality can help you narrow down the search results. The search results will be displayed in the "Results" section. The default view is the map view, which allows you to open the application workspace by clicking the property pin on the map, which displays the workspace card on the left and will enable you to enter the workspace.
Sort the search results in the Results section after receiving them.
Setting search filters
You will first create a search by using various search criteria. After that, you will save the search for later use.
- Select the product by clicking the product tab.
- The search filtering function contains various search criteria:
- Status contains a list of work phases, like "Draft", "Submitted", or "In review."
- The category contains a list of work types.
- Permit expiry allows the selection of applications according to their expiry time.
- The municipality contains a list of municipal departments.
3. Select the search criteria from the drop-down menus. Each drop-down menu contains several search criteria. The number of selections is not limited.
Sorting applications under Results
Cloudpermit enables users to sort applications based on a variety of sorting criteria. This functionality can be found in the Results section. Sorting provides users with an instant overview of their applications and statuses.
Cloudpermit includes the following pre-set sorting criteria: