Cloudpermit allows users to send and receive messages in the application. The in-built Messaging workspace is accessible from the Dashboard header, workspace card, and workspace header of applications.
The public message thread (Public) is accessible to all parties in the application. Everybody can view, send, and reply to public message threads within the application. Read more messaging-related articles here.
Sending a message
- Enter the application's Messaging workspace from the Cloudpermit header (Messages) or click the Show messages hyperlink in the application's workspace header.
- The Messaging workspace opens. The Public workspace is selected by default.
- Type the message into the text field at the bottom and click the arrow to send it over.
- The sent message appears at the bottom of the message thread.
- Click Close on the top right to enter the application workspace.
Replying to a message
- Click Messages in the Cloudpermit header.
- Select the application under Messages. The workspace opens on the right.
- Reply to the message by clicking Reply and entering your message into the text field. Hit the arrow to send it.
- You have successfully responded to the message. Click Open the application to enter the workspace.