Cloudpermit allows users to edit their project names. The project name is the application name you created in the application creation step. The modification happens in the Project view accessible from the application workspace using the hyperlink (a project name.) Only Applicants may modify project names in any of the application process steps.
In this section, you will learn how to modify the project name in the Project view.
- Find the application whose name you wish to modify in your Dashboard. If you have many applications, you can speed up the search by using the Search functionality in Workspaces.
- Click the project name that is a hyperlink on the workspace card.
- Click the pencil icon next to the project name to start editing.
- Type a new name for the project and click the checkmark on the right to save the edit.
- The project name is now changed.
- Click Back to Dashboard to return to the previous view.