You can add roles to your application in two ways:
- Option 1: Inviting a party via email.
- Option 2: Adding a party manually.
Option 2 applies if a party does not have an active email address or wants to digitally be involved in the application.
Inviting a party via email
- Scroll to Parties to the Application and click Add or Invite Party.
- Input the party's email address into the text field.
- Select roles from the Invitee will act in roles of drop-down list. Note that one party may have numerous roles. For example, one party may act as an Applicant, Payer, and Consultant, while another party may only be a Property Owner.
- Select any additional permission(s) you may want to grant to your party.
- Modify application - A user may do edits and sign off the application.
- View all applicable phases, like Pre-consultation, Work, Construction, and Archival.
- Add new applications to the project.
5. Write a message to your invitee if needed (optional).
6. Click Send Invite.
The Invitee will be notified via email. The invitation is pending in the Parties to the application section until the Invitee accepts it.
Adding a party manually
- Check off the box "Input details manually and add the party immediately."
- Fill out the party's information.
- Select roles from the drop-down menu. One party may have numerous roles, and selection is not limited.
- Click Add.
- The Invitee will be notified via email to accept the invitation.