Cloudpermit provides the ability to add parties to collaborate on the application. The Parties to the Application section is included in the application workspace. All stakeholders in the application, like applicants, authorities, constructors, or designers, have access to the section. They can send invitations to the selected parties and decide in which role they are in the application. Only the applicant and those parties to which the applicant has granted permission to modify a party's information can make changes on the party's card.
Additionally, applicants may give themselves multiple roles in Parties to the Application. For example, an Applicant can set himself as a Property Owner, Payer, Agent, etc. The number of assigned roles is not limited.
This section will teach you how to give yourself multiple roles in the Parties to the Application.
- In the Application workspace, scroll to Parties to the Application.
- Click the blue pencil icon on your party card.
- Select more roles from the drop-down menu. The number of the selected roles is not limited.
Cloudpermit automatically saves your selection.
- Return to Parties to the Application by clicking Close.
- The selected roles are now on your party card.