Before applicants may submit some types of applications, they may need to make an upfront payment in Cloudpermit. Municipal building authorities decide which applications require a deposit and set them up in Cloudpermit accordingly. The upfront cost will be disclosed to applicants in the application's Fees & Payments section.
You have signed the application in the Sign-Off workspace. You will see the "Continue to Payment" button at the bottom of the Sign-Off form if the application requires upfront payment.
- Click Continue to Payment.
- Scroll down to Fees and Payments in the application workspace. You will see the total due under the Unpaid section.
- Cloudpermit offers various payment methods, like cash, cheque, credit card, debit, and e-transfer. Each municipality using Cloudpermit has different payment methods available. Municipalities will usually provide how-to pay information in the Fees & Payments section. If you are unsure how to pay, you will need to contact your municipal building department for information.
- Click Submit upon Payment at the top of the application.
- The application moves to the Payment step. All parties to the application will receive an email notification about the application status change. The municipal building authorities will acknowledge the payment and mark the bill as paid. The application status will change to the Submitted status. The next step will be the review phase.