During the on-site inspection, the municipal building inspector may issue an order for the application. You will be notified via email about the given order. The order notification is also visible in your dashboard's "Tasks and Requests" section.
Before the municipal authority can proceed with the application, you must digitally acknowledge the issued order in Cloudpermit.
- Cloudpermit has sent to you an email notification regarding the placed order in your application. Click " Acknowledge the Order" link in the email message to be redirected to the "Work & Construction" workspace.
- Scroll down to the "Orders" section in the "Work & Construction" workspace and expand the section. The order to be acknowledged appears there. You can also download the order PDF by clicking the "Download Order document (PDF)" and saving the file on your conmputer.
- Click "Acknowledge the Order."
- Confirm by clicking "Yes."
- You have successfully acknowledged the issued order.
- The municipal building authority will be notified of it and will proceed with the application