The application creation is a guided process in Cloudpermit. You can create a new application or select an existing project and create a supplemental application for it. The application will heritage the province|state, municipality, application type, and parties (editable) from the existing project. A Cloudpermit user can select the project type, work type, and category which determine the required application form. After the application creation, you can complete the required data, sign off, and submit the application. Using the Cloudpermit guided application creation, you will only submit the correct application and speed up the processing time in your municipality.
This tutorial will learn how to create a draft building permit application for an existing project.
- Click Create a New Application in your Dashboard.
- Go to the Select Existing Project tab.
- Select the application and click Next at the bottom of the view.
- The province|state, and municipality heritage from the existing project. You cannot change them.
- Type the property address or roll number in the search text field. You can also click and drag properties on the map.
- Click Next.
- You can only select the same application type as the existing application.
- Select project type, category, work type, and target.
- Click Next.
- Check the application data in the Summary view and click Finish & Create.
- The draft application is created. It heritage the parties from the existing application.
- Fill out the application data, add the required attachments and submit the application.