Cloudpermit provides the Inspections feature that is accessible from the application. The feature allows requesting various inspections (Applicants), monitoring, and conducting inspections on-site (Authorities).
Applicants may request building inspections, including occupancy in the Work & Construction phase. Before requesting an occupancy, all health and safety components must be completed and approved in the project. Applicants may decide the date and timeslot for the occupancy inspection before requesting it.
In this section, you will learn how to request occupancy in the Work & Construction phase.
- In the Work & Construction workspace, scroll down to Inspections.
- Select Occupancy and click Request inspection.
- Select the date and time slot for the inspection.
- Click Create Inspection Request.
- The occupancy request is submitted to the municipality department.
- The occupancy requests can be fully granted, it can be granted with outstanding matters, or the occupancy request can fail.
- Once the occupancy is granted, the occupancy permit is visible and downloadable in the application's Occupancy section.