Some approval application types may require upfront payments. The Municipal Planning Authority reviews the approval application before deeming it complete. If the application requires an upfront payment, the Planning Authority prepares the bill for the application. Cloudpermit sends the Applicant an email notification with an invoice PDF. After acknowledging the payment, the Planning Authority will continue with the application review.
- Cloudpermit notifies applicants via email regarding outstanding payments. The email includes a downloadable invoice PDF.
- Log in to Cloudpermit by clicking the Open application link. You will enter the Application workspace.
- If you log in using the Cloudpermit login, you will find the due payment notification in the Tasks and requests section of the Dashboard. Click the "arrow" to enter the Application workspace.
- Scroll down to Fees & Payments in the Application workspace.
Paying a bill and downloading an invoice and receipt
- Select the bill under Unpaid and click Pay Online. Follow the instructions on how to pay your bill online provided by your municipal planning department.
- If you pay using other payment methods than online, download the invoice by clicking Download Invoice.
- After acknowledging the received payment by municipal authorities, the receipt PDF is automatically generated in the Fees & Payments section.
- Click Download Receipt to download the PDF. Save it on your computer.
- See other fees and payments-related support articles here.