Some types of approval applications may require upfront payments. During the first review, your municipal planning authority will add a bill to your application for approval before deciding that it is complete.
You will be notified of an outstanding payment via email. This email includes the invoice PDF. The downloadable invoice PDF is also available in the "Fees & Payments" section. Also, there will be an action request for the payment due in the "Tasks and Requests" section of your dashboard.
- Cloudpermit has sent you an email notification of the outstanding payment in your approval application. This email includes a downloadable invoice PDF.
- Log in to your Cloudpermit account by clicking the "Open application" link in the email.
- You will be directed to the workspace for the approval application. To view your due bill, scroll to the "Fees & Payments" section.Furthermore, once you've logged in to your Cloudpermit account with the Cloudpermit login, you'll find the due payment notification in your dashboard's "Tasks and Requests" section. You can access the approval application workspace by clicking the arrow.
- Scroll down to "Fees & Payments" in the application workspace.
Paying a bill and downloading an invoice and receipt
- The unpaid bill appears in the "Fees & Payments" section under "Unpaid." Your municipality has provided you with payment instructions. If you are unsure how to pay, contact your municipality's planning department.
- You can donwload the invoice PDF by clciking "Download Invoice."
- After you pay the bill and your municipality acknowledges the payment, Cloudpermit automatically generates a receipt PDF, which you can find under "Fees & Payments." To download the PDF, click "Download Receipt." You should save it to your computer.