The planning application contains sections, like application data and attachments, that must be filled out before applying. After completing the application data, the Applicant must sign off and submit the approval application. Some application types may require an affidavit to be filled out and uploaded to the sign-off form. All PDFs are downloadable in the Sign-Off view.
This article explains how to sign off and submit your approval application.
Signing off the application
- You have now provided the required application data for your approval application. The Required Tasks progress bar shows that all requirements are met in the approval.
- Click Sign Off Application.
- Scroll down to the Affidavit and Signatures section in the Sign-Off view. You will have a list of roles that must sign off the application at the bottom of the section. Depending on your application's scope and proposed use, the declaration may require, for example, an Agent, or a Property Owner, to sign off on it.
- If you have given yourself the required roles in the Parties to the Application section, click Sign Off on each section. Cloudpermit trickers the role from your party card.
Downloading and uploading an affidavit
- If the sign-off form requires an affidavit, you must provide it.
- Click Download Affidavit.
- Fill out the form.
- Click Upload Affidavit+.
- The PDF is uploaded to the application.
Submitting approval application