The planning approval application typically includes sections such as application data with required forms and attachments that must be completed before applying.
Before moving on to the next step, the "Required Tasks" progress bar at the top of the workspace will display required actions from applicants. These required actions appear in the progress bar as red dots next to the action. When the action is completed successfully, the red spot turns green.
- Go to "Parties to the Application" to add the required parties to collaborate on the application. See the steps for inviting parties to the application. Note that you must always add an Agent and a Property Owner roles to your approval application.
- Scroll down to "Application Data." Cloudpermit provides you with the application data your municipal planning authority has pre-configured according to the selected category, scope, and proposed use.
- Select "Scope" and "Proposed Use" from the drop-down menus. The type of application determines this choice. Cloudpermit automatically saves changes to the form.
- Click the form to enter the form workspace. Fill out the required data marked by an asterisk (*) in the form. Cloudpermit saves changes automatically.
- Your application data is now complete.
- Scroll down to "Attachments."The required attachments are listed in this view. To add attachments, see the steps described in How to add attachments and decide/change the file visibility.
- You have now finished entering the application data. The approval application is complete and ready for signature.