Before sending an approval application to the municipal planning department through Cloudpermit, applicants usually have to fill out the missing party roles, application data, and upload required attachments.
The "Required Tasks" progress bar at the top of the application workspace will display required actions from applicants before proceeding to the next step. These required actions appear as red dots next to the action in the progress bar. When the action is complete, the red spot turns green. Once all spots are green, the approval application is ready for the next step.
- Go to the "Parties to the Application" section to add the required parties to the application. Also see the support article for inviting parties to the application. Note that you must always add an Agent and a Property Owner roles to your approval application. You will automatically become an applicant for the application once you begin the approval application.
- Scroll down to "Application Data." Cloudpermit provides you with the application data that your municipal planning authority has pre-configured based on the category, scope, and proposed use you have chosen.
From the drop-down menus, choose "Scope" and "Proposed Use." These options are determined by the type of your application. Cloudpermit saves changes to the form automatically.
- Your application data is complete if you see a gray line on the left.
- Scroll down to "Attachments."The required attachments are listed in this view. To add attachments, see the steps described in How to upload attachments to the application and control/change the file visibility.
- Your approval application is ready to be signed off and submitted once you have added required party roles, completed the application data and uploaded the required attachments.
- The next step will be to digitally sign off on the approval application. Also, read the support article for signing off, uploading and downloading an affidavit, and submitting the approval application.