Cloudpermit allows users to create workspaces for the existing projects. Workspaces can be added in the Project view linked from the application workspace.
The feature is essential if users have a few building projects in the same province|state, and municipality.
If you wish to create a new workspace for another province|state, or municipality, go to the Dashboard and start creating your workspace as a new project (Create a New Application).
In this section, you will learn how to create a new workspace for the existing project.
- Click the project hyperlink in the header of the application workspace to enter the Project view.
- Click Create New Workspace in the Project view.
- Select the property location by its address and roll number, or find it by clicking and dragging on the map. The province|state, and municipality will be the same for the new workspace.
- Click Next.
- Select an application type.
- Select a project type, category, work type, and target.
- Click Finish & Create.
- You will enter the Application workspace to fill out the project data and submit the application.
- Click the project hyperlink in the workspace to enter the Project view.
- The new workspace is under Applications.