Once an application has been submitted, applicants are unable to delete it. However, Cloudpermit allows you to withdraw previously submitted applications. Only the applicant can request that the municipal building department withdraw the application. The municipal building authority will confirm the withdrawal request, and all parties to the application will be notified via email that the withdrawal request has been approved.
- Go to "More Actions" in the application workspace. Select "Withdraw application" from the drop-down list.
- Enter the reason for the withdrawal and confirm the withdrawal request by clicking "Yes."
- Your withdrawal request has been forwarded to your municipality's building department. Until the municipal authorities have reviewed and accepted the withdrawal request, your application will remain in the "Withdrawal Requested" stage.
Canceling the withdrawal
- Click "Cancel Withdrawal" in the application workspace.
- Click "Yes."
- The withdrawal request has been canceled. The municipal building department will be notified about it. The application returns to the "Submitted" step to wait for the review step.