Once the application is submitted, Applicants cannot delete them. However, Cloudpermit allows Applicants to withdraw the submitted applications. Only the Applicant of the application may request a withdrawal from the Authority. All parties to the application will receive an email notification from Cloudpermit notifying them about the withdrawal request and its official withdrawal. The Authority will confirm the withdrawal request.
In this section, you will learn how to request a withdrawal of an application.
- Go to More Actions in the application workspace.
- Select Withdraw application from the drop-down menu.
- Type a reason for the withdrawal and click Yes.
- The withdrawal request is now sent to the Authority.
- The Authority will review the withdrawal request and ultimately accept it. The confirmation of the withdrawal will be saved in the application.