Cloudpermit provides the Inspections feature that is accessible from the application. The feature allows requesting various inspections (Applicants), monitoring, and conducting inspections on-site (Authorities). Applicants can request building inspections for specific dates and time slots.
After the Inspector has conducted the requested inspection on-site, the inspection report is saved in the inspection. An Applicant will receive an email notification about the inspection completion, including the inspection report in PDF. The report is also downloadable in the application's Inspections section.
In this section, you will learn how to find and download the inspection report.
- Cloudpermit sends an email notification automatically about the completion of the inspection. The email includes the inspection report in PDF format.
- In your mailbox, find the email sent by Cloudpermit. It includes a link to the application and a downloadable inspection report.
- Open the inspection report file and save it on your computer.
- The inspection report should look similar to the image below.
- After receiving an email notification about the inspection completion, log into Cloudpermit and find the application in your Dashboard.
- In the Work & Construction workspace, scroll down to the Inspections section.
- Select the inspection and click OPEN.
- You will enter the selected inspection's view.
- Scroll down to All Visits.
- In this section, you will find the inspection result and download the inspection report by clicking Download inspection report.
- Save the PDF file on your computer.