In Cloudpermit, you can generate a building permit application from any land use permit application (zoning, special use, or conditional use permit applications). You can connect the permit and building application workspaces by copying data from an existing permit application. A building permit application is usually made when a zoning, special use, or conditional permit is issued.
Furthermore, building applications are sometimes created and submitted before the issuance of permits.
- Navigate to the "More Actions" drop-down menu in the workspace header and select "Create a new building workspace."
- You'll be taken to the "Create a new workspace" view, where you'll be asked to select a category, work type, and work target. Then, click "Next.
- The new workspace data is now available in the "Summary" view. Click "Create Workspace."
- The existing permit's new building application workspace has been created. The related permit application can be found under "Related Workspaces" in the application workspace. Click the arrow in the permit application to redirect to the application workspace.
- You can now start working on your building permit application. The "Required Tasks" progress bar displays the steps you must complete before submitting your application to your municipal department.