Cloudpermit provides an ability to add a corporation or partnership information to your data in My profile, accessible from the Dashboard header. The information is essential to have in place, for example, if you are authorized to sign off the applications.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to add to your data if you work on behalf of a corporation or a partnership.
- Navigate to My profile in the Cloudpermit header.
- Go to Name and corporation.
- Select the check box I work on behalf of a corporation to a partnership.
- Enter the name of the corporation or partnership.
- Cloudpermit automatically saves your changes.
- Continue editing your data or return to your Dashboard by clicking Return to Dashboard.