Cloudpermit allows professional users to manage their licenses in the My profile section in Cloudpermit. First, you must register yourself as a Professional User in the My profile section accessible from the Dashboard header.
After registering, you can get your licenses, including company BCIN, company registration number, individual BCIN, license number, and registration number to your data in My profile.
This tutorial shows how to register as a Professional User in My Profile.
- Navigate to My profile in the Cloudpermit header.
- Click My profile.
- Scroll down to the Professional users' section.
- Select the check box I am an Architect, Engineer, BCIN Designer, Consultant, Contractor, or similar.
- Fill out your company name and specialty area (optional).
- Cloudpermit automatically saves your information.
- You can start adding your licenses by clicking Add License or return to your Dashboard by clicking Return to Dashboard.