If you are a property owner, you may be invited to Cloudpermit by your municipal code enforcement officer to check the status of the code enforcement case and pay potential fines for code violations. After accepting the invitation in the Cloudpermit dashboard, you can only access the code enforcement case workspace's "Case Description" and "Fines, Fees, and Payments" sections.
The "Case Description" section details the code violation case. It contains a summary of the code violation as well as its priority.
Having an account in Cloudpermit
- You have received an email invitation. Click the link in the email to be taken to the Cloudpermit login page.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Accept the invitation in your Cloudpermit dashboard.
- Once you have accepted the invitation, you will be redirected to the code enforcement case workspace.
Registering to Cloudpermit
- If you don't have an account in Cloudpermit, the system has sent you an email invitation to complete the registration. Click the "Complete registration" link in the email to register.
- Fill out your personal data and create a strong password. Click "Complete Registration."
- You will enter the Cloudpermit dashboard where you can accept the invitation.
- Once accepted, you will be taken to the code enforcement case workspace.