If a user has forgotten the password, it can be reset in the user's My profile section, accessible from the Cloudpermit Login.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to reset your password.
- On your Login view, click Forgot your password?
- Type in your email address associated with your Cloudpermit account.
- Click Continue.
- Go to your mailbox. You will have an email containing a link to reset your account's password.
- Click Reset password. If the button does not work, copy the provided link to your browser.
- Enter a new password for your account in the My profile. Note that Cloudpermit only accepts moderate and strong passwords. Do not use any parts of your name or surname in the password.
- Click Reset and Login.
- Your password is reset.