You can reset your password in the "My profile" section if you forget it.
- Click the "Forgot your password?" link in your Login view.
- Enter the email address associated with your Cloudpermit account here. Continue by clicking the "Continue" button.
- Visit your mailbox. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click the "Reset password" button. If the switch does not function properly, copy the provided link into your browser.
- Create a new password for your account in the "My profile" section. Please keep in mind that Cloudpermit only accepts moderate and strong passwords. Do not use any parts of your name or surname in the password.
- Your password has been succesfully reset.