If you forget the password to your registered and confirmed Cloudpermit account, don't worry, resetting it is easy and quick. To do so, please follow the instructions below.
How To Reset Your Password
- On a web browser (Chrome, Safari, and Firefox work best), please go to Cloudpermit’s main homepage at ca.cloudpermit.com
- Click “Forgot your password?” located on the right side of the scree, as can be seen below:
- Enter the email address associated with your Cloudpermit account, and click Continue, as can be seen below:
- Check your email inbox, a password recovery email from Cloudpermit should be waiting for you. The email contains a password recovery link. Please note, this link is only valid for 24 hours after it is sent. If the link is not used within 24 hours, the password recovery process will need to be completed again from step number one. The recovery email should look like this:
- In the password recovery email, please click Reset Password.
- You will then be automatically redirected to a Cloudpermit password reset page. Please enter a desired password for your Cloudpermit account. Please note, Cloudpermit only accepts moderate or strong passwords.
- Once you have successfully entered a moderate or strong password, please click RESET AND LOGIN, as can be seen below:
- Success! You have now updated your Cloudpermit password and will automatically be redirected to your Cloudpermit dashboard.
If you have not set up an Cloudpermit account and require instructions on how to set up one, please click here.