Once you have submitted your plans resubmission application, you cannot remove it from the Cloudpermit database. In that case, you must ask your municipality's building department for a withdrawal. The authority will receive the withdrawal request and approve it.
- Click "Withdraw Application" in your submitted application.
- Give a reason for your withdrawal request and click "Yes."
- Your application's withdrawal request has been submitted to your municipal building department. The municipal authority will approve your withdrawal request. Once approved, the application status will change to "Withdrawn".
- If you wish to cancel your request, click "Cancel Withdrawal" and confirm it.
- This action will return your application to the "Submitted" step.