The municipal authorities will create a permit for the application after the review phase. Once the permit is made (draft), it can be issued.
- Scroll down to Permits in the Application workspace and click Add Permit Draft+.
- Click Create Permit Draft.
- Fill out the required fields. Cloudpermit saves all changes automatically. You can leave the permit as a draft and return to the previous view by clicking Back to Workspace at the top left. Alternatively, you can issue the permit immediately by clicking the Issue Permit button, which will set the application to the Permit Issued step. The Applicant will also be notified via email.
- If you leave the permit as a draft, it appears in the Permits section, and you can issue it at any time.
- Once the application is set to Permit issued, the permit PDF is downloadable in the same section.