This article explains how to modify an inspection type's name and subtypes, create a recurring inspection, decide if the inspection triggers refunds, or remove the inspection type from the case.
1. Go to the User Menu and select Inspections from the drop-down list.
2. You will enter the Inspections Configuration view.
7. You can modify the inspection name, select the inspection subtype from the drop-down list, and edit the description text.
8. Select the check box "Triggers refunds" if applicable. Cloudpermit automatically saves all changes in the section.
11. Click Yes.
12. The selected inspection type is removed from the case.