The municipality administrators can manage all By-Law Enforcement configurations. The links to various configuration views are in their User Menu. It is accessible from the Cloudpermit header. The User Menu contains a drop-down list from which a user navigates to the desired configuration view.
This article describes how to set up complaint settings. You will do that in the Configuration settings.
1. Select Configuration in the User Menu drop-down list.
2. You will enter the Application configuration view.
3. Scroll down to the Complaints section.
4. Click the toggle switch to enable the desired options to display in the complaint card under Requires contact information.
5. To add a new complaint source to be displayed in the complaint card, click Add New Complaint Source+.
6. Enter a name for the complaint source and click Save.
8. If you wish to hide complaints and cases in Public view, enable the toggle switch.
9. Click Save.
10. The changes made to the complaint card are visible in the Complaint and new cases view after opening a complaint card.