The By-law enforcement case workspace has the necessary details and functions for a case.
The Case Notes (Internal) section includes notes authorities create during the case process. They are visible only to the authorities who have permission to view the case. Users with permissions can add, edit, or remove internal case notes from the case.
This article describes adding, editing, or removing internal case notes in the By-law enforcement case workspace.
Adding a case note
- Scroll down to Case Notes (Internal).
- Click Add New Note+.
- Use the formatting toolbar at the top of the text field to make highlights for your text.
- Click Save.
- The case note is created.
Editing and deleting a case note
- Click on the case note field. The Edit and Delete options appear on the right.
- Click Edit.
- Make your changes and click Save.
- Your case note changes have been saved. The note has a mark "edited" as shown in the image above.
- Select Delete to remove the case note from the case.
- Confirm your deletion by clicking Yes.
- The case note is removed from the case.