The By-law enforcement case workspace contains the necessary details and functions for case management. Each case allows users to add, download, and delete attachments. It happens in the Case Attachments section.
This article describes how to add, delete, and download case attachments.
- Scroll down to Case Attachments. Expand the section by clicking Open.
- Add a file or a photo in two ways: selecting an attachment from your computer or dragging and dropping an attachment to the file drop zone.
Selecting an attachment from the computer
- Click Add New Attachment +.
- Select the file from your computer and click Open.
- The selected attachment appears in the file zone.
Dragging and dropping an attachment to the file drop zone
- Select the attachment on your computer.
- Drag and drop it into the file drop zone.
Adding a description
- Add a description for your file/photo, click Add a description on the file/photo.
- Enter the description and click Close.
- The description is added to the selected photo.
Downloading a file
- Click the Download icon on the left. Save the file on your computer for later use.
- Click the Information icon on the left to delete the file/photo from the case.