By-law enforcement officers can filter their cases in the Dashboard.
This article describes how to use the filter functionality in the Dashboard.
- Scroll down to Search.
- Click the By-Law Enforcement tab under Search.
- Cloupermit provides you, for example, Status, Category, and Municipality criteria to choose from.
- The example below shows that a user has selected the following filter criteria:
- Status - New (Work) and Active (Work)
- Category - Long Grass.
- Municipality - North Kawartha Code Enforcement.
- Cloudpermit displays the data matching the selected filter criteria on the map view by default. Change to the List view by clicking the List tab.
- You can sort the filtering results in the List view by selecting the sorting criterion from the drop-down menu on the right.