Dashboard just got an alternative way for searching and browsing for workspaces. Now you will be able to see your search results on a map mode in addition to the list mode. You can freely change between these two modes, and your choice is automatically remembered.
Link workspace on the same property together
When multiple workspaces on the same property are related to each other, they can be linked together. For example, linking code enforcement cases to the building permit or planning approval to the building permit. Click on the More actions -menu and select "Link to an existing workspace" to create links.
Improvements to Code enforcement
Sometimes code enforcement complaints and cases are not located directly on a certain property. For this, we have done the following improvements:
- A complainant can set the description of the location. This is a free-form optional text field.
- Municipal users can select the case as "In the proximity of the property.
- Municipal users can additionally select the case to be a "Non-owner violation."
When added, this information is visible on the code enforcement complaint and also under the case description section.
Complaint sources are now customizable. Municipality admin users can add/delete complaint sources in the complaint. Only system defaults can not be deleted, but they can be disabled if necessary.
Municipality users can now respond to the complaints easily if that is requested. Clicking the "Send reply" button opens the users' email client, and a reply via email can be composed.
Lastly, property owners are automatically added to the Code enforcement case whenever they are found by the GIS. Owners are not invited to Cloudpermit, but their data is added to Cloudpermit to that extent to what is found from the GIS.
Improvements to reviews
The Reviews feature has gotten many useful improvements:
- Reviewers are ordered alphabetically according to the first name. Only the current user and "Unassigned" are at the top of the list.
- The Review type is displayed in the Tasks&Requests section instead of the description.
- Municipal admin users can set a default reviewer for each review, and the review is then assigned to the user automatically when it is added to the workspace.
- Municipal admin users can set the default order of the reviews. The order can also be changed manually in the workspace.
- Review configuration has gotten a user interface refresh, and it is now more usable.
- New online payment providers
- Integration to Azure AD is available to our customers. It enables SSO (Single Sign-On) to Cloudpermit through the M365 platform. Contact our sales team to get a quote and find out more.