Cloudpermit allows citizens to decide if they wish to have a response to their code enforcement violation complaint. Citizens can leave a code enforcement violation complaint via email, website, phone, word of mouth, or social media in their municipality.
The first step is that the municipal Code Enforcement Officer researches the property history and locates the property on the interactive map. The authority creates a complaint according to the received violation information If the complaint is deemed valid. It will happen in the Complaint and new cases workspace in Cloudpermit.
If the complainant wishes to receive a response to the complaint via email, the information will be recorded to Cloudpermit. The Code Enforcement Officer will email citizens to inform them that the code enforcement violation is duly noted and in process. The authority may also ask additional questions regarding the violation. The messaging between these parties happens via an email service provider link, not in Cloudpermit.
This tutorial explains how to respond to a complainant via email in Cloudpermit.
- Access the Complaint and new cases workspace from your Dashboard.
- Search for the property by typing its name into the search field. You can also filter properties by selecting categories. The status Open is selected by default.
- Cloudpermit displays the data matching the search in the Results section.
- Select the complaint card and click on it.
- Click Send Reply.
- You will enter the service provider's email template to type your message and send it to the recipient.