Code Enforcement Inspectors can conduct mobile field inspections on any browser or operating system on any mobile device, for example, phone, tablet, or laptop.
Authorities can create inspection requests for all cases. It happens in the Inspections section in the Code Enforcement Case workspace.
- Scroll down to the Inspections section.
- Click Add.
- Select Code enforcement as a type from the Type drop-down list.
- Click Create Inspection.
- The Code enforcement inspection request form opens.
- Enter a description (optional).
- If the inspection is recurring, select the check box Recurring inspection.
- Select the recurrence period from the drop-down list in the Recurrence.
- Select the Due date from the Calendar.
- Click Save.
- The code enforcement inspection request is created.
- Click Request Inspection in the Code enforcement inspection request to request the inspection.
- Select the date and time slot from the Requested date* and Requested time slot* drop-down menus.
- Enter additional information for inspectors (optional).
- Click Create Inspection Request.
- The code enforcement inspection request is created (Unconfirmed) and is waiting for dispatching to the available inspector