Cloudpermit allows inspectors to mark inspections failed due to found deficiencies on-site. The Applicant will receive an email notification regarding the visit completed. The email contains an inspection result. After the deficiency is corrected, the Applicant can request a new visit to the site. The Inspector will start a new visit and verify that the deficiency is corrected.
This section will teach you how to verify the deficiency is corrected on-site.
- The Applicant has requested a new inspection for the inspection that has failed due to a deficiency.
- Navigate to My today from the Dashboard.
- Select the inspection request that is in the Scheduled Events section.
- Click View Inspection.
- The completed inspections are in the All Visits section.
- Scroll up to Deficiencies & Remarks.
- The recorded deficiency is saved there.
- To start the inspection, scroll up the view and click Start New Visit at the top of the view.
- Scroll down to Deficiencies & Remarks.
- If the recorded deficiency is corrected, select the check box Done.
- Scroll down to Inspection & Visit Results.
- Fill out the form and select Passed as for a visit result.
- Click Finish and Close Inspection.
- Click Yes.
- Cloudpermit generates the inspection result PDF that is saved in All Visits. Also, the Applicant will receive an email notification regarding the inspection completed. The email contains the inspection result PDF.