A work order in construction is a document that outlines the details of a specific project. Cloudpermit allows authorities to add orders to applications in the Work & Construction phase.
Municipality authorities may require different orders, like Order to Uncover, Order to Comply, or Emergency Order to Comply, configuring them to each application type. Usually, inspectors make orders during the inspection. These orders will be created and issued in the Orders section of the application.
This section will teach you how to add and issue an order to an application.
- In the Work & Construction workspace, scroll down to Orders.
- Click Add.
- Select order type and to whom it will be issued from the drop-down menu. The order type will determine what is required to be filled out in the form.
- Some order types may require linking existing deficiencies/remarks.
- Select an inspection and a deficiency/remark you wish to link to the order.
- Click Add.
- The deficiency/remark is linked to the order.
- If you wish to unlink the selected deficiency/remark, click Unlink. It will remove the selected deficiency/remark from the order.
- Click Add and Close.
- The draft order is created.
- Click the arrow next to the order type.
- Click Issue Order.
- Click Yes.
- The order is issued.
- The Applicant will receive an email notification regarding the issued order.
- The order notification is also in the Applicant´s Tasks, and requests view.
- The Applicant must acknowledge the order before the application can be set as occupied.