Cloudpermit users are provided with the ability to create a new case without a complaint directly from their Dashboard.
The Code enforcement section includes a quick link to the case creation.
This tutorial shows you how to create a case without a complaint.
- Click Create a New Case under the Code enforcement section in your Dashboard.
- You will enter the Complaints and new cases view.
- Search the property by address, roll number, or PID/PIN. You can also click and drag on the map to find the property.
- The new complaint card opens on the right.
- Select the category, describe the complaint, and add the complainant's name. Note that the category selection is municipality-based.
- Fill out:
- Complainant address.
- Complainant phone and email.
- Select the method the complaint is received.
- Enable the switch Response requested if the complainant wishes so.
- Click Submit.
- If the property has existing complaints, select the check box Include existing complaints.
- If the property has existing complaints, they are listed in this view.
- Select the complaint linked to this case and check the box Add a case.
- Click Create Case.
- Select the priority.
- Select the category type from the Category drop-down menu.
- Enter a description of the case.
- Click Create.
- Cloudpermit automatically generates a scheduled inspection for the case. You can change the date and time, assign it to an available inspector immediately or modify the request later in the Code Enforcement Case workspace (click Close.)
- Change the values immediately and click Open the New Case.
- You will enter the Code Enforcement Case workspace to start working on the case.