The municipal authority may create inspection slots at predefined intervals for selected properties. The predefined intervals are set for each month. If the case has a recurring inspection, you can't close the case until all inspections are passed.
This tutorial will teach you how to create and remove a recurring inspection from the case.
- Scroll to Inspections in the Code Enforcement Case workspace.
- Click Add.
- Select the inspection type and click Create Inspection.
- Type a description for the inspection and select the check box Recurring Inspection.
- Select the recurrence interval from the Recurrence drop-down list.
- Select the Due date and click Save.
- The recurring inspection for the selected case is now created.
- To remove the recurring inspection from the case, select the recurring inspection and click Edit.
- Click Remove.
- Click Yes.
- The selected inspection is now removed from the case.