Code enforcement officers will add a violation to the case during the on-site inspection. In that case, the case will be failed. After the violation has been corrected, a new inspection must be requested in the code enforcement case workspace.
This article describes how to request a new inspection for a failed code enforcement inspection.
- Scroll to Inspections and expand the section.
- Select the failed inspection to which you wish to create a new inspection.
- Click Request inspection.
- Choose the Requested date* and Requested time slot* for your inspection from the drop-down menu lists.
- Click Create Inspection Request.
- You have now created a new inspection request for the failed inspection. It is unconfirmed. Once the Dispatcher has dispatched it to an available inspector, its status will change to Confirmed.
- You can modify the unconfirmed inspection, for example, change the requested date and time slot, or cancel the request.
- Click Modify Request (see the image above).
- Click Change Date.
- Select the new date and time slot from the drop-down menus.
- Click Update and Close.