Suppose the property has a failed code enforcement inspection. The Inspector has created a violation that the property owner must correct. The municipality inspector will start a new visit to the property to verify the violation has been corrected.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to start and conduct a new visit to the property.
- Scroll to Inspections in the Code Enforcement Case workspace.
- Click the OPEN link to enter the inspection view.
- You will enter the Inspection view.
- Scroll down to the All Visits section to see the visits and their results for the property.
- Scroll down to Violations & Remarks to view all violations and remarks of the property.
- Scroll to the Photos section to view the uploaded photos for the case.
- Scroll up the view and Start New Visit.
- Scroll down to Violations & Remarks. If you must create a new violation/remark for the property, Add New Violation/Remark+ and follow the instructions in the How to find, add, edit, and delete violations and remarks of the active case.
- If the existing violation is corrected, select the check box "Done".
- If you wish to add photos to the inspection, scroll to the Photos section and follow the instructions for adding, editing, downloading, or removing photos for inspection.
- Scroll down to the Inspections & Visits Result section. Select the result of the visit from the Result for the visit* drop-down menu.
- If you fail the inspection, select Failed and give a reason for the failure. Click Finish and Close Inspection.
- If you pass the inspection, select Passed from the Result for this visit* drop-down menu and click Finish and Close Inspection.
- Click Yes.
- The inspection is now finished.