The Code Enforcement Case workspace includes all the necessary details and functions for a case. These functionalities are divided into different sections in the workspace. The Inspections section contains functionalities essentials for creating inspection requests and monitoring the inspections and their visit results.
This tutorial shows how to request, modify, or cancel code enforcement inspection requests in the Code Enforcement Case workspace. You can modify the requested date and timeslot or cancel the inspection request if the request is unconfirmed and not dispatched.
- Scroll down to the Inspections section.
- Select an inspection and click Request inspection.
- Choose a Requested date* and Requested timeslot* from the drop-down menus. Type any additional information for inspectors (optional) that would be necessary for them to know.
- Click Create Inspection Request.
- The inspection request is created. It is waiting for dispatching to an Inspector in your municipality.
- Click Modify Request to edit it.
- Click Change Date to change the inspection date or timeslot.
- Select the Requested date* and Requested time slot* for your inspection. Update the additional information if needed. Click Update and Close.
- If you must cancel the request, select the check the box "I want to cancel this request."
- Type out the reason for canceling (optional). Click Cancel Now and Close.
- The code enforcement inspection request is now canceled.