The Code Enforcement Case workspace has all the necessary details and functions for a case.
During the field inspection, the Inspector may record a violation or a remark for the case. It happens in the Violations & Remarks section of the Inspection view. After that, the Violations & Remarks section will also appear in the Code Enforcement Case workspace.
This tutorial shows how to add a new violation/remark to a case, and how to edit, or delete it from the case.
- Suppose you have started the field inspection and are working on the inspection view of the case.
.Scroll down to the Violations and Remarks section.
- Click Add New Violation/Remark +.
- Select the Discovery date from the Calendar.
- Select the check box This is only a remark if it applies.
- Add a Reference title.
- Enter a detailed description of the finding in the Describe finding in detail*.
- Click Add and Close.
- The draft violation or remark appears in the Violations & Remarks section.
- Click Edit.
- Make edits and click Save.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes. The created violation/remark will be deleted from the case.