The Code Enforcement Case workspace contains all the necessary details and functions for a case. It is accessible from the Dashboard after filtering the desired case in the Search section. Each
edit the case description and its priority in the Code Enforcement Case workspace.
- Scroll down to Case Description.
- Select priority by clicking the desired priority tab.
- Click Edit to enter the description.
- Rewrite the description. Use the formatting toolbar to highlight your text.
- Click Save.
- The description is now saved.
- The case description appears, for example, in the general information label of the Inspection view. in the